I am a mother, Registered Nurse, and avid animal lover! As a child it was my dream to become a Veterinarian, though that dream changed once I began shadowing a Vet at age 14 and soon realized I could not handle seeing animals suffer. However, I found another way of living out my dreams of working with animals, and that is breeding! I got into breeding in 2012 when I came across the viral Pomsky photo and knew I had to be involved! I began researching and found the Pomsky Club of America. I joined the PCA and was then mentored by the creator of the Pomsky breed herself before having our first litter as the 3rd Pomsky breeder in the world. Being an animal lover my entire life, but not wanting to contribute to pets in shelters, finding a breed that was so sought after and in demand was the perfect fit! And voila, Precious Pomskies was born! What first started as a personal passion, has now blossomed into a family passion that includes my kids! They are the best puppy socializers anyone could ask for, and I love it becoming a family affair!!
Why choose Precious Pomskies?
- We work with the top breeders in the world to continue to better our lines and improve the Pomsky to the standard we dream of it to be.
- We follow a strict code of ethics for the best well-being of our dogs and puppies.
- We are the 3rd Pomsky breeder in the world and remain on top of quality among the breeders that follow us.
- Our dogs are family and are treated as such! All of our dogs, besides the two that are my personal pets, are a part of our “Guardian Program” which allows them to live their lives as pets first in their forever homes, from puppyhood to retirement.
- We promise to provide a lifetime of support for you and your puppy.